Children have an innate passion for learning, but many struggle to reach their full potential because of obstacles like the inability to afford school supplies, lack of safe transportation, or the need for growth through extracurricular activities. Many CFC charities are helping to support education and youth development.
Here’s how you can make an impact:
$10 purchases one book for a child, improving literacy skills.
$36 equips one child with a year of preschool supplies.
$58 covers one year of fees, books, and other school supplies for one child.
To download cause weeks support materials, click the following:
- Cause Video
- PowerPoint splash page
- Charity Stories
- Bringing Indigenous Heritage and Perspective to the Classroom Education
- Seeing the Road Ahead - Women in the Drivers Seat for Change Education
- Supporting an Education
- Cooking With Love
- Finding Their Forever Families
- Fostering for a Future
- Providing Access and Care To the Autism Community
- Stimulating Today’s Young Minds
- Federal Stories